Here are a few ideas for using Greek Herbs:
· Start your next dinner party with a homemade vinaigrette on a Greek salad: ¾ cup extra virgin olive oil, ¼ cup red wine vinegar, 2 tsp Greek Herbs. (1 tsp lemon juice, optional) Shake in tightly covered jar. Add roasted red peppers, Greek olives & feta as toppings to your salad.
· Mix seasoning with Greek Yogurt, let set for herbs to soften. Serve chilled with cucumbers, tomatoes or pita chips.
· Great flavor on Chicken, Shrimp, Scallops, Halibut, Haddock, Lamb, or tofu. Also great to flavor veggies!
· Mix seasoning to taste into a mild Extra Virgin Olive Oil - great dipping oil for fresh, crusty Italian or French bread
· Perfect flavors for cold pasta salads. Use as vinaigrette or just with oil. Goes well with artichoke hearts, feta, olives, roasted red peppers.